Regulations of the online store
- Online shop Kayser available at the website www.kaysershop.eu, is run by Paweł Smoleński running a business under the name of Paweł Smoleński, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court in Warsaw, Tax ID 9512518638 REGON 388862940.
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - Paweł Smoleński with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Lasek Brzozowy 9/27, postal code 02-792, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for / in Warsaw, NIP 9512518638.
- Client - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Shop - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.kaysershop.eu
- Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- statute - these Store regulations.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- The order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Basket - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales agreement - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
- Seller's address: ul. Lasek Brzozowy 9/27, 02-792 Warsaw
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller's bank account number: 72 1020 1169 0000 8402 0328 6598
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser
- an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The seller reserves the right to change the purchase prices of goods offered for sale via the online store, as well as to organize promotional campaigns, in accordance with generally applicable law.
- The seller provides various types of discounts (loyalty, quantity, using rebate coupons, etc.). Each discount can be used only once, unless the Seller has clearly indicated otherwise.
- The rules for using discount coupons and promotions can be found on the Store's website.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
- Log in to the Store (optional);
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" (or equivalent) button;
- Fill out the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient's details,
- Click the "Order and pay" button
- Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 7 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery of the ordered Product:
- Inpost parcel locker
- DPD courier
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payments
- Payment by credit card
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
- Payments are made via the Przelewy 24 website. The operator of payments and payment cards is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer selects payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
The right to withdraw from the contract (return) or exchange the goods
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 30 days without giving any reason.
- The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- After sending the declaration regarding withdrawal from the contract and returning the purchased goods, the Seller will return the value of the order within 10 working days of receiving the shipment.
- The consumer may exchange the goods for another within 30 days by submitting to the Seller a declaration of willingness to exchange the goods for another on time.
- The goods can be returned or replaced when unused (apart from trying on whether the size has been properly selected).
- The shipping costs of the returned goods are covered by the Seller.
Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
- If a defect is detected during the use of the products within 2 years from the date of delivery, the Customer has the right to report the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
- The non-compliance should be reported no later than 2 months after its detection.
- After receiving the parcel with the advertised goods, along with a brief description of the defect, the Store undertakes to remove the defect within 14 days, and if it is impossible, to return the entire amount paid or to replace the product with a new one. In addition, the store will reimburse all shipping costs incurred by the customer.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use the out-of-court complaint and redress procedures as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Protection Competition and Consumers: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods, changes in the scope of the Entrepreneur's business - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.